Author information appears at the end of this article.
Cost of depression among adults in Japan in 2005
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2011 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 442–450, August 2011
How to Cite
Sado, M., Yamauchi, K., Kawakami, N., Ono, Y., Furukawa, T. A., Tsuchiya, M., Tajima, M., Kashima, H. and the WMH-J2002-2006 Survey Group (2011), Cost of depression among adults in Japan in 2005. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 65: 442–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2011.02237.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Received 29 May 2010; revised 29 April 2011; accepted 25 May 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Long-Term, Open-Label, Safety Study of Edivoxetine as Adjunctive Treatment for Adult Patients with Major Depressive Disorder Who Were Partial Responders to Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor Treatment in Japan, Open Journal of Psychiatry, 2015, 05, 02, 186, , , , , , , ,
- 2Individual and area-level socioeconomic status and their association with depression amongst community-dwelling elderly in Singapore, Aging & Mental Health, 2014, 18, 5, 628, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Concise set of files for smooth return to work in employees with mental disorders, SpringerPlus, 2013, 2, 1, 630, , , ,
- 4Relationship between depression and risk of malnutrition among community-dwelling young-old and old-old elderly people, Aging & Mental Health, 2013, 17, 4, 456, , , , ,