Comparative study of suicide risk in depressive disorder patients with and without problem drinking
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2011 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 529–532, August 2011
How to Cite
Matsumoto, T., Azekawa, T., Uchikado, H., Ozaki, S., Hasegawa, N., Takekawa, Y. and Matsushita, S. (2011), Comparative study of suicide risk in depressive disorder patients with and without problem drinking. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 65: 529–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2011.02248.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Received 6 August 2010; revised 11 June 2011; accepted 14 June 2011.
- 2The impact of substance abuse policies on suicide mortality. In : De Leo D, Evans R (ed.). International Suicide Rates and Prevention Strategies. Hogrefe & Huber, Cambridge, 2004; 101–112., .
- 3Psychosocial features of suicide completers with alcohol problem: a psychological autopsy study. Jpn Alcohol. Drug Depend. 2010; 45: 104–118. (in Japanese)., , et al.
- 5Concurrent validity of the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT) and AUDIT zones in defining levels of severity among out-patients with alcohol dependence in the COMBINE study. Addiction 2006; 101: 1696–1704., , , , .
- 11History of suicidal ideation and suicide attempt in inpatients with substance use disorder. Seishin-Igaku 2009; 51: 109–117 (in Japanese)., , et al.