Psychosocial and psychiatric aspects of suicide completers with unmanageable debt: A psychological autopsy study
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2011 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 592–595, October 2011
How to Cite
Kameyama, A., Matsumoto, T., Katsumata, Y., Akazawa, M., Kitani, M., Hirokawa, S. and Takeshima, T. (2011), Psychosocial and psychiatric aspects of suicide completers with unmanageable debt: A psychological autopsy study. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 65: 592–595. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2011.02266.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Received 20 April 2010; revised 17 May 2011; accepted 8 August 2011.
- 1Cabinet Office. White paper of suicide prevention in Japan. 2009.
- 3Personal debt and suicidal ideation. Psychol. Med. 2010; 16: 1–8., , , , , .
- 4Psychological autopsy study in Japan, Suicide in Japan (symposium). The 2nd World Congress of Asian Psychiatry, Taipei, Nov 2009; 80., , et al.
- 6American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn. American Psychiatric Association, Washington DC, 1994.
- 7The study for a method of clarifying suicide-related psycho-social factors: The community survey for suicide related problems. Annual report of the National Institute of Mental Health, NCNP, Japan. [Cited 26 August 2011.] Available from URL: http://ikiru.ncnp.go.jp/ikiru-hp/report/imada15/15-2-6.pdf., , , , , .