Effects of an assertive community program in patients with severe mental disorders and impact on their families
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2012 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 328–336, June 2012
How to Cite
Huguelet, P., Koellner, V., Boulguy, S., Nagalingum, K., Amani, S., Borras, L. and Perroud, N. (2012), Effects of an assertive community program in patients with severe mental disorders and impact on their families. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 66: 328–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2012.02337.x
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- Received 8 April 2011; revised 18 November 2011; accepted 14 March 2012.
- 1A scale to measure quality of supported employment for persons with severe mental illness. J. Vocat. Rehabil. 2002; 17: 239–250., , et al.
- 2Assertive community treatment for people with severe mental disorders. Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2000; (2): CD001089., .
- 10Family needs and related factors in caring for a family member with mental illness: adopting assertive community treatment in Japan where family caregivers play a large role in community care. Psychiatry Clin. Neurosci. 2008; 62: 584–590., , .
- 13HoNOS: Health of the Nation Outcome Scales: Report on Research and Development. Royal College of Psychiatrists, London, 1996., , .
- 18The development and use of the Verona Expectations for Care Scale (VECS) and the Verona Service Satisfaction Scale (VSSS) for measuring expectations and satisfaction with community-based psychiatric services in patients, relatives and professionals. Psychol. Med. 1993; 23: 511–523., .
- 23Toolkit for Evaluating Family Experiences with Severe Mental Illness. Human Services Research Institute, Cambridge, MA, 1995., .
- 25Principes et stratégies d'implantation de l'approche milieu. Centre de Réadaptation Normand-Laramée, Centre Jeunesse de Laval, Montreal, 2000., , , .
- 27Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata. Stata Press, College Station, TX, 2005., .
- 31Delusional disorder and shared psychotic disorder. In: Sadock BJ, Sadock VA (eds). Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry, 7th edn. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, PA, 2000; 1243–1264..