[Correction added on 20 May 2015, after online issue publication: Iwao Oshima’s affiliation has been corrected.]
Preliminary outcome study on assertive community treatment in Japan
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2012 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 383–389, August 2012
How to Cite
Nishio, M., Ito, J., Oshima, I., Suzuki, Y., Horiuchi, K., Sono, T., Fukaya, H., Hisanaga, F. and Tsukada, K. (2012), Preliminary outcome study on assertive community treatment in Japan. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 66: 383–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2012.02348.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
- Received 28 March 2008; revised 12 March 2012; accepted 24 March 2012.
- 31998., . The PACT model of community-based treatment for persons with severe and persistent mental illness: A model for PACT start-up. NAMI,
- 4Designing the locality system. In : The Sainsbury Centre for Mental Health, North Birmingham MHT (eds). Locality Services in Mental Health; Developing Home Treatment & Assertive Outreach. The Sainsbury Centre for Mental Health, London, 1998; booklet no. 2..
- 6The development of a local service in Birmingham. In : Dean C, Freeman F (eds). Community Mental Health Care: International Perspectives on Making It Happen. Gaskell, London, 1993; 76–89..
- 9The Sydney experience. In : Dean C, Freeman H (eds). Community Mental Health Care: International Perspectives on Making It Happen. Gaskell, London, 1993; 35–48..
- 112003., . In The Cochrane Library, Issue 3. Assertive community treatment for people with severe mental disorders (Cochrane Review). Update Software, Oxford,
- 13Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS), The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF). Assertive community treatment implementation resource kit draft version. 2002.
- 19Synopsis of the Daily Living Programme for the seriously mentally ill: A controlled comparison of home and hospital based care. In : Tyrer P, Creed F (eds). Community Psychiatry in Action: Analysis and Prospects. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1995; 29–44..