Object relations in adolescence: A comparison of normal and inpatient adolescents
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2012 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 270–275, June 2012
How to Cite
Sekiya, H., Sato, A., Sakai, Y., Naka, Y., Suzuki, K., Kashima, H. and Mimura, M. (2012), Object relations in adolescence: A comparison of normal and inpatient adolescents. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 66: 270–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2012.02353.x
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- Received 4 September 2010; revised 5 March 2012; accepted 14 March 2012.
- 1Assessment of childhood disturbances. Psychoanal. Study Child 1962; 17: 149–158..
- 3Social Cognition and Object Relations Scale (SCORS): Manual for Coding Data. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1985., , , , .
- 10Object relations and social cognition in borderlines, major depressives, and normals: A thematic apperception test analysis. J. Consult. Clin. Psychol. 1990; 2: 335–364., , , , .
- 13A study on relationship between psychosocial predatory nurturing environment in infancy and the development of object relations in adolescence. 2008 (Doctoral dissertation at Graduate School of Social Well-being Studies at Hosei University, in Japanese)..
- 18American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC, 1994.
- 19Kaplan & Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry, 10th edn. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, 2007., .