Letters to the Editor
Use of carbamazepine and lamotrigine in a Taiwanese diabetic patient with bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2012 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 538–539, October 2012
How to Cite
Chao, K.-C., Lu, M.-L. and Shen, W. W. (2012), Use of carbamazepine and lamotrigine in a Taiwanese diabetic patient with bipolar disorder. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 66: 538–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2012.02373.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Received 20 April 2012; accepted 31 May 2012.
- 1The use of carbamazepine (Tegretol) in the controlled manic-depressive psychosis and other manic, depressive states. Seishin Igaku 1971; 13: 173–182 (in Japanese)., .
- 5Genotyping HLA-B*1502 and the revised act for compensation of drug-induced adverse effects in Taiwan. Taiwan Journal of Psychiatry (Taipei) 2011; 25: 123–125..