Division of Gastroenterology, Showa University Fujigaoka Hospital, Yokohama, Japan
Monoclonality of normal human colonic crypts
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
© 1995 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 602–604, August 1995
How to Cite
Endo, Y., Sugimura, H. and Kino, I. (1995), Monoclonality of normal human colonic crypts. Pathology International, 45: 602–604. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.1995.tb03509.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Received 12 January 1995. Accepted for publication 14 April 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!