Chorionic plate vessels as an origin of amniotic fluid neutrophils
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2004
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 516–522, July 2004
How to Cite
Lee, S. D., Kim, M. R., Hwang, P. G., Shim, S.-S., Yoon, B. H. and Kim, C. J. (2004), Chorionic plate vessels as an origin of amniotic fluid neutrophils. Pathology International, 54: 516–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2004.01659.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2004
- Received 28 November 2003. Accepted for publication 12 February 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.