Immunohistochemical study of Skp2 and Jab1, two key molecules in the degradation of P27, in lung adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 675–681, September 2004
How to Cite
Goto, A., Niki, T., Moriyama, S., Funata, N., Moriyama, H., Nishimura, Y., Tsuchida, R., Kato, J.-y. and Fukayama, M. (2004), Immunohistochemical study of Skp2 and Jab1, two key molecules in the degradation of P27, in lung adenocarcinoma. Pathology International, 54: 675–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2004.01679.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
- Received 25 December 2003. Accepted for publication 30 April 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.