This paper was presented, in part, at the 81st AANP Annual Meeting, Arlington, 9–12 June 2005.
Evidence of increased cell proliferation in the hippocampus in children with Ammon's horn sclerosis
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 76–81, February 2007
How to Cite
Takei, H., Wilfong, A., Yoshor, D., Armstrong, D. L. and Bhattacharjee, M. B. (2007), Evidence of increased cell proliferation in the hippocampus in children with Ammon's horn sclerosis. Pathology International, 57: 76–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2006.02060.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
- Received 6 July 2006. Accepted for publication 6 October 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!