Amplification of c-myc and cyclin D1 genes in primary and metastatic carcinomas of the liver
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 437–442, July 2007
How to Cite
Takahashi, Y., Kawate, S., Watanabe, M., Fukushima, J.-i., Mori, S. and Fukusato, T. (2007), Amplification of c-myc and cyclin D1 genes in primary and metastatic carcinomas of the liver. Pathology International, 57: 437–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2007.02120.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Received 27 October 2006. Accepted for publication 10 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.