Dr Kanji Kuma, the president of Kuma Hospital, passed away on 29 November 2008, during preparation of this manuscript, and all authors wish to express their deep appreciation for his helpful advice and encouragement in conducting thyroid research. Yanhua Bai received a fellowship from the Rotary Yoneyama foundation, Japan.
Classification of follicular cell tumors of the thyroid gland: Analysis involving Japanese patients from one institute
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japanese Society of Pathology
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 359–367, June 2009
How to Cite
Kakudo, K., Bai, Y., Katayama, S., Hirokawa, M., Ito, Y., Miyauchi, A. and Kuma, K. (2009), Classification of follicular cell tumors of the thyroid gland: Analysis involving Japanese patients from one institute. Pathology International, 59: 359–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2009.02378.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
- Received 22 December 2008. Accepted for publication 8 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.