This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid (C-19590379) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan.
Diagnostic approach to pancreatic tumors with the specimens of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Japanese Society of Pathology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 358–364, May 2010
How to Cite
Hosoda, W., Takagi, T., Mizuno, N., Shimizu, Y., Sano, T., Yamao, K. and Yatabe, Y. (2010), Diagnostic approach to pancreatic tumors with the specimens of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration. Pathology International, 60: 358–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2010.02527.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Received 10 October 2009. Accepted for publication 23 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!