Evaluation of HER2 gene amplification in invasive breast cancer using a dual-color chromogenic in situ hybridization (dual CISH)
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Japanese Society of Pathology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 510–515, July 2010
How to Cite
Kato, N., Itoh, H., Serizawa, A., Hatanaka, Y., Umemura, S. and Osamura, R. Y. (2010), Evaluation of HER2 gene amplification in invasive breast cancer using a dual-color chromogenic in situ hybridization (dual CISH). Pathology International, 60: 510–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2010.02553.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Received 17 October 2009. Accepted for publication 24 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.