A potential case of intraductal tubulopapillary neoplasms of the bile duct
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Japanese Society of Pathology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 630–635, September 2010
How to Cite
Park, H. J., Jang, K.-T., Heo, J. S., Choi, Y.-L., Han, J. and Kim, S. H. (2010), A potential case of intraductal tubulopapillary neoplasms of the bile duct. Pathology International, 60: 630–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2010.02572.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
- Received 2 March 2010. Accepted for publication 6 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.