Use of tissue microarrays and immunohistochemistry to standardize the diagnosis of gastrointestinal stromal tumors
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Pathology International © 2010 Japanese Society of Pathology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 60, Issue 11, pages 707–713, November 2010
How to Cite
Ogino, J., Asanuma, H., Sakurai, S., Matsuno, Y., Miyokawa, N., Yamashiro, K., Fukazawa, Y., Muraoka, S., Iwaki, Y., Kondo, N. and Hasegawa, T. (2010), Use of tissue microarrays and immunohistochemistry to standardize the diagnosis of gastrointestinal stromal tumors. Pathology International, 60: 707–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2010.02585.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2010
- Received 2 April 2010. Accepted for publication 23 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.