This work was supported in part by the Grant-in-Aid for Cancer Research from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, the Grant for Scientific Research Expenses for Health Labor and Welfare Programs, the Foundation for the Promotion of Cancer Research, 3rd-Term Comprehensive 10-year Strategy for Cancer Control, and Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, the Japanese Government.
Histological progression of small intrapulmonary metastatic tumor from primary lung adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Pathology International © 2010 Japanese Society of Pathology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 765–773, December 2010
How to Cite
Aokage, K., Ishii, G., Yoshida, J., Hishida, T., Nishimura, M., Nagai, K. and Ochiai, A. (2010), Histological progression of small intrapulmonary metastatic tumor from primary lung adenocarcinoma. Pathology International, 60: 765–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2010.02596.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Received 24 April 2010. Accepted for publication 21 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.