CXCR7: A novel tumor endothelial marker in renal cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pathology International © 2012 Japanese Society of Pathology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 309–317, May 2012
How to Cite
Maishi, N., Ohga, N., Hida, Y., Akiyama, K., Kitayama, K., Osawa, T., Onodera, Y., Shinohara, N., Nonomura, K., Shindoh, M. and Hida, K. (2012), CXCR7: A novel tumor endothelial marker in renal cell carcinoma. Pathology International, 62: 309–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2012.02792.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Received 23 September 2011. Accepted for publication 25 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.