RET finger protein expression is associated with prognosis in lung cancer with epidermal growth factor receptor mutations
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pathology International © 2012 Japanese Society of Pathology and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 324–330, May 2012
How to Cite
Iwakoshi, A., Murakumo, Y., Kato, T., Kitamura, A., Mii, S., Saito, S., Yatabe, Y. and Takahashi, M. (2012), RET finger protein expression is associated with prognosis in lung cancer with epidermal growth factor receptor mutations. Pathology International, 62: 324–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2012.02797.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received 8 November 2011. Accepted for publication 14 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.