High expression of ALDH1 and SOX2 diffuse staining pattern of oral squamous cell carcinomas correlates to lymph node metastasis
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pathology International © 2012 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 62, Issue 10, pages 684–689, October 2012
How to Cite
Michifuri, Y., Hirohashi, Y., Torigoe, T., Miyazaki, A., Kobayashi, J., Sasaki, T., Fujino, J., Asanuma, H., Tamura, Y., Nakamori, K., Hasegawa, T., Hiratsuka, H. and Sato, N. (2012), High expression of ALDH1 and SOX2 diffuse staining pattern of oral squamous cell carcinomas correlates to lymph node metastasis. Pathology International, 62: 684–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2012.02851.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Received 3 March 2012. Accepted for publication 9 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!