High expression of ALDH1 and SOX2 diffuse staining pattern of oral squamous cell carcinomas correlates to lymph node metastasis
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pathology International © 2012 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 62, Issue 10, pages 684–689, October 2012
How to Cite
Michifuri, Y., Hirohashi, Y., Torigoe, T., Miyazaki, A., Kobayashi, J., Sasaki, T., Fujino, J., Asanuma, H., Tamura, Y., Nakamori, K., Hasegawa, T., Hiratsuka, H. and Sato, N. (2012), High expression of ALDH1 and SOX2 diffuse staining pattern of oral squamous cell carcinomas correlates to lymph node metastasis. Pathology International, 62: 684–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1827.2012.02851.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
- Received 3 March 2012. Accepted for publication 9 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.