Dedicated to Professors Masakazu Tatewaki and Tadao Yoshida on the occasion of their academic retirement.
Cellulose-synthesizing terminal complexes and microfibril structure in the brown alga Sphacelaria rigidula (Sphacelariales, Phaeophyceae)*
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 63–68, March 1996
How to Cite
Tamura, H., Mine, I. and Okuda, K. (1996), Cellulose-synthesizing terminal complexes and microfibril structure in the brown alga Sphacelaria rigidula (Sphacelariales, Phaeophyceae). Phycological Research, 44: 63–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.1996.tb00039.x
Communicating editor: T. Motomura.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Received 27 October 1995; accepted 12 December 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!