Contribution of external morphology in solving a species complex: The case of Prorocentrum micans, Prorocentrum gracile and Prorocentrum sigmoides (Dinoflagellata) from the Mexican Pacific Coast
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 330–340, December 2006
How to Cite
Cohen-Fernandez, E. J., Meave Del Castillo, E., Salgado Ugarte, I. H. and Pedroche, F. F. (2006), Contribution of external morphology in solving a species complex: The case of Prorocentrum micans, Prorocentrum gracile and Prorocentrum sigmoides (Dinoflagellata) from the Mexican Pacific Coast. Phycological Research, 54: 330–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2006.00440.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Received 2 June 2005; accepted 12 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!