Present address: Alfred-Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research, Biological Station Helgoland, Kurpromenade 201, 27489 Helgoland, Germany.
Effect of epiphytism on reproductive and vegetative lateral formation in the brown, intertidal seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum (Phaeophyceae)
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 17–24, March 2007
How to Cite
Kraberg, A. C. and Norton, T. A. (2007), Effect of epiphytism on reproductive and vegetative lateral formation in the brown, intertidal seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum (Phaeophyceae). Phycological Research, 55: 17–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2006.00441.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Received 22 June 2005; accepted 15 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!