Phylogenetic study of benthic, spine-bearing prorocentroids, including Prorocentrum fukuyoi sp. nov.
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 91–102, June 2007
How to Cite
Murray, S., Nagahama, Y. and Fukuyo, Y. (2007), Phylogenetic study of benthic, spine-bearing prorocentroids, including Prorocentrum fukuyoi sp. nov. Phycological Research, 55: 91–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2007.00452.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
- Received 22 May 2006; accepted 29 August 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!