Communicating editor: M. Kamiya.
New species of freshwater Ulva, Ulva limnetica (Ulvales, Ulvophyceae) from the Ryukyu Islands, Japan
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 94–103, June 2009
How to Cite
Ichihara, K., Arai, S., Uchimura, M., Fay, E. J., Ebata, H., Hiraoka, M. and Shimada, S. (2009), New species of freshwater Ulva, Ulva limnetica (Ulvales, Ulvophyceae) from the Ryukyu Islands, Japan. Phycological Research, 57: 94–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2009.00525.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Received 31 October 2007; accepted 28 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!