Communicating editor: H. Miyashita.
Research note: Comparison of growth and nitrate uptake by New England Porphyra species from different tidal elevations in relation to desiccation
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 152–157, June 2009
How to Cite
Kim, J. K., Kraemer, G. P. and Yarish, C. (2009), Research note: Comparison of growth and nitrate uptake by New England Porphyra species from different tidal elevations in relation to desiccation. Phycological Research, 57: 152–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2009.00533.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Received 29 October 2007; accepted 28 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!