Present address: Bezhin Rosko, 28 route de Perharidy, 29680 Roscoff, France.
Reinstatement of Ectocarpus crouaniorum Thuret in Le Jolis as a third common species of Ectocarpus (Ectocarpales, Phaeophyceae) in Western Europe, and its phenology at Roscoff, Brittany
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 157–170, July 2010
How to Cite
Peters, A. F., Van Wijk, S. J., Cho, G. Y., Scornet, D., Hanyuda, T., Kawai, H., Schroeder, D. C., Cock, J. M. and Boo, S. M. (2010), Reinstatement of Ectocarpus crouaniorum Thuret in Le Jolis as a third common species of Ectocarpus (Ectocarpales, Phaeophyceae) in Western Europe, and its phenology at Roscoff, Brittany. Phycological Research, 58: 157–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2010.00574.x
Communicating editor: M. Kamiya.
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
- Received 29 September 2009; accepted 5 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!