Communicating editor: I. Mine.
Hydrurus foetidus (Chromista, Chrysophyceae): A large freshwater chromophyte alga in laboratory culture
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
© 2011 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 105–112, April 2011
How to Cite
Klaveness, D. and Lindstrøm, E.-A. (2011), Hydrurus foetidus (Chromista, Chrysophyceae): A large freshwater chromophyte alga in laboratory culture. Phycological Research, 59: 105–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2010.00606.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
- Received 30 October 2010; accepted 2 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!