Present address: Department of Botany, University of Otago, P.O. Box 56, Dunedin 9054, New Zealand.
Sporogenic and vegetative tissues of Saccharina latissima (Laminariales, Phaeophyceae) exhibit distinctive sensitivity to experimentally enhanced ultraviolet radiation : photosynthetically active radiation ratio
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
© 2011 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 221–235, October 2011
How to Cite
Holzinger, A., Di Piazza, L., Lütz, C. and Roleda, M. Y. (2011), Sporogenic and vegetative tissues of Saccharina latissima (Laminariales, Phaeophyceae) exhibit distinctive sensitivity to experimentally enhanced ultraviolet radiation : photosynthetically active radiation ratio. Phycological Research, 59: 221–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2011.00620.x
Communicating editor: J. West.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
- Received 19 April 2011; accepted 14 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!