Communicating editor: M. Kamiya.
Ochtodes searlesii sp. nov. (Gigartinales, Rhodophyta), from the Pacific tropical coast of Mexico, based on morphological and molecular evidence
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 250–258, October 2011
How to Cite
Mendoza-González, A. C., Sentíes, A., Mateo-Cid, L. E., Díaz-Larrea, J., Pedroche, F. F. and Villanueva, R. A. (2011), Ochtodes searlesii sp. nov. (Gigartinales, Rhodophyta), from the Pacific tropical coast of Mexico, based on morphological and molecular evidence. Phycological Research, 59: 250–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2011.00623.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Received 25 July 2010; accepted 23 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!