Communicating editor: H. Miyashita.
Functional characteristics of green alga Scenedesmus obliquus (Chlorophyceae): 276–6 wild type and its two photosystems deficient mutants cultured under photoautotrophic, mixotrophic and heterotrophic conditions
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 259–268, October 2011
How to Cite
Pokora, W., Aksmann, A. and Tukaj, Z. (2011), Functional characteristics of green alga Scenedesmus obliquus (Chlorophyceae): 276–6 wild type and its two photosystems deficient mutants cultured under photoautotrophic, mixotrophic and heterotrophic conditions. Phycological Research, 59: 259–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2011.00624.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Received 5 November 2010; accepted 13 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!