Communicating editor: U. Karsten.
UV-radiation and elevated temperatures induce formation of reactive oxygen species in gametophytes of cold-temperate/Arctic kelps (Laminariales, Phaeophyceae)
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2011 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 27–36, January 2012
How to Cite
Müller, R., Desel, C., Steinhoff, F. S., Wiencke, C. and Bischof, K. (2012), UV-radiation and elevated temperatures induce formation of reactive oxygen species in gametophytes of cold-temperate/Arctic kelps (Laminariales, Phaeophyceae). Phycological Research, 60: 27–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2011.00630.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Received 27 May 2011; accepted 27 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!