Communicating editor: G. Zuccarello.
Taxonomy of the southwestern Atlantic endemic kelp: Laminaria abyssalis and Laminaria brasiliensis (Phaeophyceae, Laminariales) are not different species
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 51–60, January 2012
How to Cite
Marins, B. V., Amado-Filho, G. M., Barreto, M. B. B. and Longo, L. L. (2012), Taxonomy of the southwestern Atlantic endemic kelp: Laminaria abyssalis and Laminaria brasiliensis (Phaeophyceae, Laminariales) are not different species. Phycological Research, 60: 51–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2011.00635.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
- Received 30 March 2011; accepted 19 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!