Communicating editor: M. L. Julius.
Benthic diatoms of the Vistula River estuary (Northern Poland): Seasonality, substrata preferences, and the influence of water chemistry
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 1–19, January 2012
How to Cite
Majewska, R., Zgrundo, A., Lemke, P. and De Stefano, M. (2012), Benthic diatoms of the Vistula River estuary (Northern Poland): Seasonality, substrata preferences, and the influence of water chemistry. Phycological Research, 60: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2011.00637.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Received 27 May 2010; accepted 1 August 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Salinity-dependent toxicities of zinc oxide nanoparticles to the marine diatom Thalassiosira pseudonana, Aquatic Toxicology, 2015,, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Long-term microphytoplankton variability patterns using multivariate analyses: ecological and management implications, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2014, 21, 19, 11481, , , , ,
- 3Epiphytic diatom communities of Terra Nova Bay, Ross Sea, Antarctica: structural analysis and relations to algal host, Antarctic Science, 2013, 25, 04, 501, , , ,
- 4The impact of nitrogen contamination and river modification on a Mississippi River floodplain lake, Science of The Total Environment, 2013, 463-464, 734, , , ,