Present address: Kyoto Prefectural Fisheries Office, 2062 Tsuruga, Miyazu, Kyoto, 626-0041 Japan.
Unique distribution of epiphytic Neosiphonia harveyi (Rhodomelaceae, Rhodophyta) along sargassacean hosts
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 70–75, January 2012
How to Cite
Yamamoto, K., Yoshikawa, S., Ohki, K. and Kamiya, M. (2012), Unique distribution of epiphytic Neosiphonia harveyi (Rhodomelaceae, Rhodophyta) along sargassacean hosts. Phycological Research, 60: 70–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2011.00638.x
Communicating editor: S. M. Lin.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Received 5 May 2011; accepted 7 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!