Communicating editor: O. De Clerck.
Genetic and ecophysiological diversity of Cladophora (Cladophorales, Ulvophyceae) in various salinity regimes
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 86–97, April 2012
How to Cite
Hayakawa, Y.-i., Ogawa, T., Yoshikawa, S., Ohki, K. and Kamiya, M. (2012), Genetic and ecophysiological diversity of Cladophora (Cladophorales, Ulvophyceae) in various salinity regimes. Phycological Research, 60: 86–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2012.00641.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Received 24 September 2011; accepted 2 January 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1High heterozygosity and phenotypic variation of zoids in apomictic Ulva prolifera (Ulvophyceae) from brackish environments, Aquatic Botany, 2015, 120, 185, , ,
- 2Cryptic diversity in the euryhaline red algaCaloglossa ogasawaraensis(Delesseriaceae, Ceramiales), Phycologia, 2014, 53, 4, 374, ,
- 3The Hawaiian freshwater algae biodiversity survey (2009–2014): systematic and biogeographic trends with an emphasis on the macroalgae, BMC Ecology, 2014, 14, 1, 28, , , , , , , ,
- 4Differences of spatial distribution and seasonal succession amongUlvaspecies (Ulvophyceae) across salinity gradients, Phycologia, 2013, 52, 6, 637, , ,