Communicating editor: O. De Clerck.
Genetic and ecophysiological diversity of Cladophora (Cladophorales, Ulvophyceae) in various salinity regimes
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 86–97, April 2012
How to Cite
Hayakawa, Y.-i., Ogawa, T., Yoshikawa, S., Ohki, K. and Kamiya, M. (2012), Genetic and ecophysiological diversity of Cladophora (Cladophorales, Ulvophyceae) in various salinity regimes. Phycological Research, 60: 86–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2012.00641.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Received 24 September 2011; accepted 2 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!