Communicating editor: S.-M. Lin.
New unicellular red alga, Bulboplastis apyrenoidosa gen. et sp. nov. (Rhodellophyceae, Rhodophyta) from the mangroves of Japan: Phylogenetic and ultrastructural observations
Article first published online: 15 APR 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 114–122, April 2012
How to Cite
Kushibiki, A., Yokoyama, A., Iwataki, M., Yokoyama, J., West, J. A. and Hara, Y. (2012), New unicellular red alga, Bulboplastis apyrenoidosa gen. et sp. nov. (Rhodellophyceae, Rhodophyta) from the mangroves of Japan: Phylogenetic and ultrastructural observations. Phycological Research, 60: 114–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2012.00643.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2012
- Received 13 September 2011; accepted 23 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!