Present addresses: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Onna, Okinawa 904-0495, Japan;
Testudodinium gen. nov. (Dinophyceae), a new genus of sand-dwelling dinoflagellates formerly classified in the genus Amphidinium
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 137–149, April 2012
How to Cite
Horiguchi, T., Tamura, M., Katsumata, K. and Yamaguchi, A. (2012), Testudodinium gen. nov. (Dinophyceae), a new genus of sand-dwelling dinoflagellates formerly classified in the genus Amphidinium. Phycological Research, 60: 137–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2012.00645.x
Communicating Editor: M. Hoppenrath.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Received 21 December 2011; accepted 29 March 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 3Phylogeny of Five Species of Nusuttodinium gen. nov. (Dinophyceae), a Genus of Unarmoured Kleptoplastidic Dinoflagellates, Protist, 2014, 165, 6, 759, , , , ,
- 4Seafood and Freshwater Toxins, 2014,, , ,
- 5A New Clade, Based on Partial LSU rDNA Sequences, of Unarmoured Dinoflagellates, Protist, 2013, 164, 5, 673, , , , ,
- 7Presence of benthic dinoflagellates around coastal waters of Jeju Island including newly recorded species, Journal of Ecology and Environment, 2013, 36, 4, 347, , ,