Present addresses: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Onna, Okinawa 904-0495, Japan;
Testudodinium gen. nov. (Dinophyceae), a new genus of sand-dwelling dinoflagellates formerly classified in the genus Amphidinium
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 137–149, April 2012
How to Cite
Horiguchi, T., Tamura, M., Katsumata, K. and Yamaguchi, A. (2012), Testudodinium gen. nov. (Dinophyceae), a new genus of sand-dwelling dinoflagellates formerly classified in the genus Amphidinium. Phycological Research, 60: 137–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2012.00645.x
Communicating Editor: M. Hoppenrath.
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Received 21 December 2011; accepted 29 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!