Communicating editor: G.H. Kim.
Properties of cell surface carbohydrates in sexual reproduction of the Closterium peracerosum–strigosum–littorale complex (Zygnematophyceae, Charophyta)
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 254–260, October 2012
How to Cite
Hori, S., Sekimoto, H. and Abe, J. (2012), Properties of cell surface carbohydrates in sexual reproduction of the Closterium peracerosum–strigosum–littorale complex (Zygnematophyceae, Charophyta). Phycological Research, 60: 254–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2012.00656.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 23770277, 23657161, 24247042, 24370038
- Institute for Fermentation, Osaka, Japan. Grant Numbers: 22112521, 24112713
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!