Communicating editor: W. Nelson.
Seasonal growth patterns of Saccharina latissima (Phaeophyceae, Ochrophyta) in a glacially-influenced subarctic estuary
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 261–275, October 2012
How to Cite
Spurkland, T. and Iken, K. (2012), Seasonal growth patterns of Saccharina latissima (Phaeophyceae, Ochrophyta) in a glacially-influenced subarctic estuary. Phycological Research, 60: 261–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2012.00657.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- Ocean Alaska Science Learning Center. Grant Number: 08AKCMRG008
- National Park Foundation. Grant Number: 09AKCMR21963
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!