Communicating editor: M. Hoppenrath.
Effects of temperature, salinity and their interaction on growth of the benthic dinoflagellate Ostreopsis cf. ovata (Dinophyceae) from Japanese coastal waters
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 297–304, October 2012
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, H., Yoshimatsu, T., Tanimoto, Y., Sato, S., Nishimura, T., Uehara, K. and Adachi, M. (2012), Effects of temperature, salinity and their interaction on growth of the benthic dinoflagellate Ostreopsis cf. ovata (Dinophyceae) from Japanese coastal waters. Phycological Research, 60: 297–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2012.00660.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Food Safety Commission. Grant Number: 0904
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!