Communicating editor: D. Honda
Life cycle of Chattonella marina (Raphidophyceae) inferred from analysis of microsatellite marker genotypes
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 316–325, October 2012
How to Cite
Demura, M., Noël, M.-H., Kasai, F., Watanabe, M. M. and Kawachi, M. (2012), Life cycle of Chattonella marina (Raphidophyceae) inferred from analysis of microsatellite marker genotypes. Phycological Research, 60: 316–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2012.00662.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!