Communicating Editor: O. De Clerck.
Cytological, genetic, and biochemical characteristics of an unusual non-Chlorella photobiont of Stentor polymorphus collected from an artificial pond close to the shore of Lake Biwa, Japan
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 7–14, January 2013
How to Cite
Hoshina, R., Sato, E., Shibata, A., Fujiwara, Y., Kusuoka, Y. and Imamura, N. (2013), Cytological, genetic, and biochemical characteristics of an unusual non-Chlorella photobiont of Stentor polymorphus collected from an artificial pond close to the shore of Lake Biwa, Japan. Phycological Research, 61: 7–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2012.00664.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- The Sumitomo Foundation Environmental Research Grant. Grant Number: 103180
- Showa Seitoku Memorial Foundation to R. Hoshina
- Lake Biwa Museum Comprehensive Research Project S06-02
- Grant-In-Aid for Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: no. 21310024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!