Communicating Editor: I. Mine.
Characterization of genes and enzymes in Dunaliella salina involved in glycerol metabolism in response to salt changes
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Phycology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 37–45, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, L.-n., Gong, W.-f., Chen, X.-w. and Chen, D.-f. (2013), Characterization of genes and enzymes in Dunaliella salina involved in glycerol metabolism in response to salt changes. Phycological Research, 61: 37–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1835.2012.00669.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
- Public Science and Technology Research Funds Projects of State Oceanic Administration People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 200805044
- Key Program of the Natural Science Foundation of Tianjin. Grant Number: 12YFJZJC01700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!