Part of this material has been previously presented as a poster at the 11th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS) held in Berlin, Germany, in September 2001. This abstract was printed in the Supplement of the European Respiratory Journal (Volume 18, Supplement 33). Some of the information included in the poster was subsequently cited in a summary article on worldwide epidemiology of COPD in ‘COPD Frontier’, which is a Japanese-language newsletter for physicians in Japan. The poster presentation and article in ‘COPD Frontier’ represented preliminary study results. The information presented in this article represents the final analysis of study data. This article has not otherwise been published and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
COPD in Japan: the Nippon COPD Epidemiology study†
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2004
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 458–465, November 2004
How to Cite
FUKUCHI, Y., NISHIMURA, M., ICHINOSE, M., ADACHI, M., NAGAI, A., KURIYAMA, T., TAKAHASHI, K., NISHIMURA, K., ISHIOKA, S., AIZAWA, H. and ZAHER, C. (2004), COPD in Japan: the Nippon COPD Epidemiology study. Respirology, 9: 458–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2004.00637.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2004
- Received 4 March 2004; revised 21 July 2004; accepted for publication 22 July 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.