Siu P. Ho carried out all the biochemical measurements, Moira Chan-Yeung and Mary S. M. Ip recruited all the subjects, Kathy K. M. Chow carried out all the database entry and statistical analysis and Judith C. W. Mak initiated the study and wrote the manuscript.
Antioxidant enzyme activities in healthy Chinese adults: influence of age, gender and smoking*
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 305–309, June 2005
How to Cite
HO, S. P., CHAN-YEUNG, M., CHOW, K. K.M., IP, M. S.M. and MAK, J. C.W. (2005), Antioxidant enzyme activities in healthy Chinese adults: influence of age, gender and smoking. Respirology, 10: 305–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2005.00702.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Received 14 September 2004; accepted for publication 2 December 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.