Siu P. Ho carried out all the biochemical measurements, Moira Chan-Yeung and Mary S. M. Ip recruited all the subjects, Kathy K. M. Chow carried out all the database entry and statistical analysis and Judith C. W. Mak initiated the study and wrote the manuscript.
Antioxidant enzyme activities in healthy Chinese adults: influence of age, gender and smoking*
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 305–309, June 2005
How to Cite
HO, S. P., CHAN-YEUNG, M., CHOW, K. K.M., IP, M. S.M. and MAK, J. C.W. (2005), Antioxidant enzyme activities in healthy Chinese adults: influence of age, gender and smoking. Respirology, 10: 305–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2005.00702.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
- Received 14 September 2004; accepted for publication 2 December 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.